Mineral Grey Cobra for sale

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Gotcha to look! Not mine, just cruising craigslist and found this.

Mineral Grey coupe with 3102 miles on it that is pretty much bone stock and sitting in a garage. He has it a little on the high side but there cant be many of these ultra low mileage ones left.

2003 mustang cobra 3100 miles

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
That guy sounds like a prick and the pictures make it look dirty. Also looks like its sittin in a salvage yard.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
I dont know about prick...usually that sort of "dont waste my time" language on CL is deter people emailing and offering 50% of the value.

Agreed on the cleanliness but that just looks like dust from sitting in the garage. It would take a weekend to detail that car back to showroom.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Wow......scared me to death Jeremy. But agree with ShortThrow50, the way the car is filthy and has junk all around it is certainly a turnoff for most of us. Price is pretty close to what they sold for brand new back in late 03' when Ford was offering the $3,000 rebate.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
guess he really doesn't want to sell it since its covered in what looks like half na inch of crap dirt and dust. if the car has just sat for a long time thats not a good thing, the fuel is likely nasty as hell and will need to be drained out

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
I was more impressed with the mileage and rather stock condition that I was actually interested in buying it. ;)

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Still wouldn't touch it since it was sitting for so long. I can imagine the seals drying out from the motor not being started

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I was more impressed with the mileage and rather stock condition that I was actually interested in buying it. ;)
Yeah, this is one rare snake with super low mileage. If he were to advertise and market it correctly, he could most assuredly get above market value for it.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Only 154 MG verts ever made. Did you guys know they only made DSG and MG in 2003 and none in 04?! They both are awesome colors.

Users who are viewing this thread