Mindhunder on Netflix

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
*Mindhunter*

Anyone watched this yet? I finished it up this past weekend and am ready for season 2. The actor that plays big Ed is spot on and chilling.

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
It’s a very good series outside of the main FBI character. Not sure I like his part, nor him in the part

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Just started watching it tonight after looking for something new and seeing this thread. Very good show so far, the wife and I are digging it.

quad

Established Member
Watched it a few weeks ago and thought it was interesting. The guy who plays Ed Kemper gave a great performance. The FBI character was engaging at first but became irritating in the end because he appeared self absorbed. In real life gay.

smitty2919

Established Member
Good show. Ended abruptly and has me looking forward to next season.

The relationship and dialogue between the younger agent and his GF is somewhat awkward to watch....it's so dry and mundane lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Watched it over the course of a week. It was pretty good, but I wouldn't say it was excellent by any means.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I agree that the main character can be dry and annoying. But this may be what they were going for since he is going crazy and becoming like the people he is interviewing.

Either way I look forward to season 2!

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Watched it a few weeks ago and thought it was interesting. The guy who plays Ed Kemper gave a great performance. The FBI character was engaging at first but became irritating in the end because he appeared self absorbed. In real life gay.
I like what Ed Kemper did to remedy that.

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
Check out MANHUNTER with William Peterson, directed by Michael Mann. Mindhunter is good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread