Millennials snorting condoms in latest viral craze....

M240Bravo

Established Member
People ask why I'm not afraid of death... This world is so ****ed up. Deleting my Facebook 2 yrs. ago was by far the most stress relieving thing I've done. Attention whore's that post vacation pictures and living good life, but in reality barely make their mortgage's and have 10's of thousands in CC debt.... Then these morons

I felt the same way. But I need FB for buying second hand stuff, with craiglist being a poophole. And I use FB for guns/knives/car/bike groups just so I can see whats going on near me for events. I have 8 friends(don't even know them in person) and haven't made a post since 2015.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Can I ask a question, what happened to taking a few shots and having an orgy?

That was the way I lived my college years and I turned out fine :)

kids aren't interested in actual human contact anymore. It's about who has the most followers on Instagram and who has the most likes on their pictures.

Established Member
So I asked an expert, my college age son, about the condom thing, and the result is "just because you can find a picture of a dumb attention grabber chick doesn't make it a fad". And as to the human contact side, hook ups or one niters, or just a quickie, or hummers, are much more the norm now. No attachment, just the act. Have a friend who works at a high school, and the things she hears is mind numbing.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I DREAD my 10 year old girl coming up in this world, I hope we're teaching her to make the right choices.

So I asked an expert, my college age son, about the condom thing, and the result is "just because you can find a picture of a dumb attention grabber chick doesn't make it a fad". And as to the human contact side, hook ups or one niters, or just a quickie, or hummers, are much more the norm now. No attachment, just the act. Have a friend who works at a high school, and the things she hears is mind numbing.

Luviathan_5.0

Established Member
Ya I'm ashamed that I may have to consider myself a part of that generation. Some say the millennial generation started in 1980, while others say it started in 1990. I really hope it's the latter because the majority of millennials have an "entitled to, poor me, I'm a victim, global warming" mentality because they tend to be really naive and really ****in lazy

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread