milk shake

mikep01

Established Member
went to the local wendys got dinner with a milk shake i coulnt belive how thick it was. i couldnt drink one bit of it. i had to put it in the nuke for a minute gt get it to a drinkable state. i understand some thickness is necessary but that was rediculos. i cant imagink getting one for a roadtrip know ill have to wait an hour for it to get to a drinkable state. they should call it soft serve with a straw.

- Aj -

Established Member
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge

:p

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I hate that stupid song. Anyway, I know what you mean, I got one from Jack-in-the-Box one time and I swear to you, if you gave it to the most experienced girl at giving head, she couldn't have gotten anything out of that straw!!!

dirtybird

Established Member
Wendys does not serve milkshakes, they're called frosty's and they're ridiculously thick compared to a real milkshake, you have/supposed to eat it with a spoon

Labora

Is that a Fobra?
Established Member
dirtybird said:
Wendys does not serve milkshakes, they're called frosty's and they're ridiculously thick compared to a real milkshake, you have/supposed to eat it with a spoon

Wendy's spoons suck ass! They are this weird shape each time you eat some of the frosty there will be some left over on the spoon! :kaboom:

mustang_00

Established Member
i've seen people dip their fries in frosties... what's that about??? I've never tried it and it doesn't sound to appealing for some reason but you never know i guess

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
mustang_00 said:
i've seen people dip their fries in frosties... what's that about??? I've never tried it and it doesn't sound to appealing for some reason but you never know i guess
actually, it's not bad....
it's like a chocolate covered pretzel - the thing that makes it so good is the contrast - ice cream and deep fried... with the pretzel is the chocolate sweetness with the salt...

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
mustang_00 said:

I thought the exact same thing...you just have to try it. It's not that bad..as long as the fries are hot..then it's pretty good.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
Wendy's makes milkshakes????? :shrug:

Frosty's arent meant to be sipped through a straw. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread