Military Forum

I was wondering if there would be enough of a demand for a military forum here. I figure since there's a Law Enforcement forum there could be a military forum as well.

On a completely random side note, I can't sleep, so I'm reading a slew of army regs. Go me.

KYLightning02

Established Member
LOL i hear ya man cant sleep either but not so bored to read the army Regs but i wouldnt mind haven a military forum

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
dam, you should check into starting something like usmilitaryforums or something. main forums would be Army Navy and Air Force with sub forums for things like Rangers, Marines, Seals, Special Forces, Etc.

****, if half the enlisted visited that site daily, itd be the greatest forum on the planet.

thomas91169 said:
dam, you should check into starting something like usmilitaryforums or something. main forums would be Army Navy and Air Force with sub forums for things like Rangers, Marines, Seals, Special Forces, Etc.

****, if half the enlisted visited that site daily, itd be the greatest forum on the planet.

That's something I'm surprised I haven't heard about if it were to exist. You are right though.

Quick question for those in the Navy and Airforce: Do you guys have a service like the Army's AKO system? I'm just wondering because if I do persue this idea, I'm just trying to think if I could authenticate users by email address, ie us.army.mil addresses for us Army personnel.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
yep it's called NKO for us navy types...

IS1 (E6 for you non sailors), SOCOM, Macdill AFB

Last edited:

Marc

Established Member
I would help mod it if need be. I have been in 22 years (Air Force). A couple of military stang related forums out there are:
1) UnitedStangs.com
2) MilitaryStangs.com

They have all the services being representing them. Tell them MarcInHawaii sent you!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Sounds good! SrA, USAF Ellington Field, TX. (Full time Air National Guard Technician)

GT_Jim

Established Member
I have been in the Army over 5 years now. 15B, Turbine engine repair. I think that a military forum would be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread