Miles per tank

2011roush

Established Member
Just curious how many miles everyone gets on a full tank of fuel. My wife has been having to fill up more frequently lately. She gets about 250 miles until the light comes on. She mostly drives around town taking the kids to and from school.

Razzles

Established Member
My daily driver is a V6 and I get almost 300 a tank.

My 5.0 gets around 232 miles per tank because I treat every stop sign and red light as an opportunity to practice my launch. lol

faztcobra

Established Member
On 93 oct, I get about 330 per tank. On E85, usually 260 per tank. I babied the hell out of it last tank on E85 and got 297 miles on 14.04 gal...or 21.2mpg. Bet I never get that again.

Rdrcr

Established Member
If I drive conservatively I’ll get 280-300 miles per tank…<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Mike<o:p></o:p>

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Same, all city driving with getting on highway only 1-2 a week.
I wonder what mods will increase MPG? Driveshaft? Light wheels? Weight reduction?

I'm stuck on watts link or driveshaft as my next big mod..

i think that the best mod for better fuel economy is an egg under the skinny pedal. i do pretty much all my driving in city and i like to get on it a bit.

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
I've been averaging 230 mpt. This go around I got a little more, mostly granny driving, but I do get on it sometimes. And today did a big nasty burn out. I think a tune seems to bump up everyone's mpg, that and the mods they usually do with the tune.

BDFabrizio

Registered Abuser
Established Member
I usually average 240-260 per tank. On a 100% highway trip at 75mph the best I was able to manage was 23.8mpg. I've only ever seen 25mpg driving back roads at about 55mph. I don't know how some people manage to get 27-30mpg out of these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread