milan michigan opening day

KingCobra01

Established Member
:burnout: You guys ever check out the Mc donalds on Telegraph in Dearborn Heights,(I think)...... Its all decked out in 1950's stuff. This place is Rockin' with hot rods on Friday and saturday nite. I go there occasionally.

KingCobra01

Established Member
I was there early Saturday nite there was a few hot rods there. but that place usually doesn't get rockin' til after dark, and then you can't even get thru the parking lot.:coolman:

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
I live like a few blocks from that Mickey D's I always wanted togo, but never have the time. I want to bring my SC there. Hey not many of those running around and I can hang for a lil while. My best 60ft is 2.2 lol, then its all down hill :mj: stupid 4000lb car

Anyways I will probably be up there this saturady checking things out, I also like how the cops hide in the block buster lot and side streets hehe:-D

wildosvt

Established Member
I will most likely be at Milan next weekend,I helped my Bud build a 85 camaro w/ a 350 and we are gonna have a gentlemens bet for E.T. slip's,The LOSER will have to kiss they other cars manufacturer emblem...Some say have him kiss the Cobra on the fender then soome say have him kiss the pony up front but I think Ill be having him kiss the beutiful blue oval!I asked him if he wanted to do a test run at this industrial road we knoew of but he was :chicken: ,So Ill have to wait til Milan,So if he wants to get :burn: in front of even more people then so be it.He has about 7'grand in this thing if he does lose which I couldnt tell ya if I will beat him Im sure he will get:xpl: ,He has a hard time tuning it he has a edelbrock 750 on it and run spuraticly (sp?) but he may be at the other end of the track doin this :shrug:

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTman74

uh huh, sure more like busy Downloading pirated movies THAT DONT WORK :nono:

LOL... :bash:

Nice SC (superchicken) :D Hey you going during the week, I'm off Thursday and Friday.

SVTman74

Established Member
Dude how am I gonna go, I have to work at 6, and the gates open for test and tune at 4, they are not open for the public on thurs. Mike cant cover me, because he is in vegas.

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
figures... Stupid Mike, when does he pickup his 03? We'll have to get him on this site. Hey DAP has QLS now, does he know his vin#

Last edited:

SVTman74

Established Member
Mikes Car

Hey would know if he acually ordered it. All I knew is that he put a dep. down to hold a car for him, he hasnt finaced it or anything yet. So he will probably pick it up next year. when the Chrome rims become avail.

wildosvt

Established Member
svtman did you go to milan yesterday??I seen a black SC up there w/ cobra r rims???He was with a 94 95 blue GT a 90ish 5.0 LX and a Probe GT..If this was you guys I had a 2001 Cobra (the only one there at the time) I was with my friend he had a 85 black 85 camaro w/ torque thrust wheels on it.

We had this bet going on and the loser had to kiss the other cars emblem,He is a chebby guy,And out of all 6 runs he did, he never passed 14.32!!!!!He has 3 grand in his motor...I ran only one time and that was a 13.86 so needless to say he WILL be kissing the blue oval :burnout: I have a heart though Im going to let him cool off cause he spun a bearing..I didnt run yesterday I ran about a month and a half ago.My trans went out (not me driving!!) and he laughed a bit but I drove my car home his ended up on a flatbed...Once I get the pic of him kissin it I'll be sure to bring it here for you all to view..Boy those 70 extra cubes didnt do much for him did they...Boe-tie=:burn: =SVT

SVTman74

Established Member
MIlan

Nope want me. I have a stock looking SC. And I run 14.9-15.2 depending on conditions. Soon by mid June I should be running low 14s with only a v-6 and 700 in the motor LOL

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by wildosvt
If you guys were there then you might of seen my car lose 2nd gear,I was against a SS.Stinking stock shifter:cuss: Man I was so upset because the guy who had the SS pointed my car out.:xpl:
But it was my first time there.I ran a 13.86 with a 2.17 60 ft.I was satisfied with that time.(trans went 2nd time up and thats when I went with the SS)She will be going in tomorrow so who knows what Ill be driving.Alamo rentals are chebbys i think.

First round I was against a 2000 GT with cobra wheels and it was lowered.(nice car)

Hey.. do you drive a white 2001 cobra? cause if so I've seen ya around like a million times... I have a 98 yellow cobra.. I live just off of Mich Ave before you get onto I-94..

wildosvt

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie

Hey.. do you drive a white 2001 cobra? cause if so I've seen ya around like a million times... I have a 98 yellow cobra.. I live just off of Mich Ave before you get onto I-94..

No I drive a Black 01 Cobra...I live off of Mich Ave too in Saline.which is about 7 miles from 94....I dont really know if you know much about michigan and how far it is but 94 goes by us-12 like 3 times detroit ypsi and one more i cant think of if i remember right,Where you stay :burnout:

Just checked your profile sorry, u live in A2 Ill be lookin for ya..

Last edited:

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by wildosvt

No I drive a Black 01 Cobra...I live off of Mich Ave too in Saline.which is about 7 miles from 94....I dont really know if you know much about michigan and how far it is but 94 goes by us-12 like 3 times detroit ypsi and one more i cant think of if i remember right,Where you stay :burnout:

Just checked your profile sorry, u live in A2 Ill be lookin for ya..

wow.. i live right down the road from Saline... out by Carpenter Rd past Sam's Club.. i thought you were this white '01 cobra I've been seeing around forever (at like busch's in saline and coney island) but ive never seen the driver so I havent been able to talk to him..

I'll be looking for you now... I also have a '00 yellow GT...

wildosvt

Established Member
Might be cause the ol lady works afternoons and dad dont get out much?I seen a white 98 cobra in town here but that was 3 weeks ago...I seen a grey 01 at milan on saturday the 18th...Right now mine is dirty :xpl: so it wont be hard to point out wont have time to give her a bath til sat.

Users who are viewing this thread