MIL Eliminator Troubles (CEL becoming increasingly annoying)

BlownTBird

Established Member
As the title states, I'm having some trouble getting my '97 Cobra to stop tripping a check engine light for rear O2s. I put a catless H pipe on my car a while back and bought some home-made MIL elims off of craigslist. They worked for a couple months and then suddenly stopped working (throwing a CEL). The MIL eliminators I bought were put together with the plug in style (connectors on each side) that you could buy off of American Muscle or the like. I took them off the car and ripped open the wiring, revealing some shoddy soldering but it is all there. I'm having trouble finding a correct wiring diagram online for what I should be running on my car however.

Also, I did take a look at the o2 wiring underneath the car, I didn't see any burned out wires/connectors or anything, at least not plainly visible. I checked the PCM fuse as well, it all looks good. Help?

my94pony

addicted
Established Member
I had mils off americanmuscle and they worked for 6 months but as everyone told me they go to shit, I just got a sct xcal3 and canned tune and got rid of the cel for good

Guizá

Established Member
I bought mine from american muscle back when I had an offroad x. Came back on after a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread