Might've run from LEO?

BlackVenom99

Established Member
I screeched the tires making a gap in traffic to turn left, might have been the white line or just enthusiasm. There wound up being a cop within a 100 yards after the turn, inside a shopping center giving out a ticket, by this time I was cruising along at the speed limit. I saw him get closer to the road side, and my perception now is that he may have been waving me to stop. (didn't think anything about it at the time) I just kept driving and went to a fast food restraunt about 1/4 mile farther down that same road. Within about a minute or so he flew by (no lights or sirens though), then a few minutes later came back by very slowly as though looking for someone (I'm thinking me quite possibly) It's been a day now and I've heard nothing from the police. Is there a red flag on my license plate number in the police system, or should I be fine If I just avoid that city?

I feel terrible now, I may have just ran from the police. Don't want a tire screeching ticket, but definetly not jail time. Advice?

BlackVenom99

Established Member
TTPD.
Note: Any time a LEO requests you do to something like pull over, you do it. To have a free america we have to have law bidding citizens.

That's also what scares me, I rubber necked a little and wasn't really thinking till I was eating.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
TTPD.
Note: Any time a LEO requests you do to something like pull over, you do it. To have a free america we have to have law bidding citizens.

That's also what scares me, I rubber necked a little and wasn't really thinking till I was eating.

Temple Terrace would have been at your door already if they got your plate. I would bet you are in the clear.

BlackVenom99

Established Member
I do appreciate the quick responces. I've considered going up to a TPD officer and asking If he'd run my plate, seems a tad bit suspicious on my part though. Just to know that it's over and I can get some sleep. I drove to work last night praying an officer while driving through Tampa would run my tags, didn't see one during my 16 mile drive though. (The plate thing is some half brained thing I've cooked up thinking along the lines of an APB or something)

And I want to make It clear, I do apologize to all the LEO's on here, and out on the street. I don't think it was right, and I hope you stay safe while your keeping everyone else safe.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
uh, did he see your plate?? i'd pretend it never happened and move on. if he was CLEARLY waving you over and you didn't stop that's a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread