Might sell #226 Mystic Cobra

marksar

Established Member
OK here is the deal. I got a 1996 Mystic Cobra #226 that has around 110K miles on it that Im thinking of letting go. The reason why is in Sept. I joined the military and before I left cracked a head gasket. I was planning on building the motor up with forged internals but now with where Im being stationed and where the car and all my tools are at it is not possible for me to do this anymore. The car has been in storage for about 7 mos. now under a cover on stands, it has 1 1" long scratch in the front of the hood, along with some minor rock chips other than that its a very clean car with very clean interior as well. The only mods done were bbk off road x-pipe, spintech mufflers, eibach shocks/struts and springs. The motor was pulled taken apart and inspected at a very reputable engine builder, the heads and block are in good shape along with the crank. I have some pics on the page below but they were taken when I first got the car and it doesnt show it lowered and I put the factory wheels back on with brand new tires. Im right now just trying to get an idea of what it is worth, and possibly sell it. So even if your not interested and you have a good idea of what it may be worth I encourage any knowledgeable comments. If you send me a PM please be patient with me because where Im at right now internet access is not always available so it may take me a couple of days to get back to you. Thanks

http://www.1996mysticcobra.com/cars/226.htm

Last edited:

marksar

Established Member
Dont have any pics where I'm at, those pics I posted were already on the internet. May be a little while before I get back home to put some more up. I could possibly have someone take pics of it indoors but with it up on jacks, but its gonna be a couple of weeks before I can get it outside to take some good pics.

Users who are viewing this thread