Might buy an SVT

serious561

Hey guys well i drive a 03 sentra se-r and i have been having problems like every other sentra.

basically i saw a red 02 focus svt with 38,000 17 inch chrome with black lip rims indash double-din jvc and i am very tempted to trade my shitty ass qr25 and get a zetec and go nuts...
i want to know is there any reason i should not go on with this deal. where there any recalls for this car known problems tips i should know.

in addition what are the advantages of this car and what are the disadvantages what would you do first.....and finally how much boost can this motor hold on stock internals......

svtmott42

Established Member
go for it... trust me, you'll love it, every bit of it....

the only recall i know of off the top of my head is the hatch lock... and svt built the engine, i mean they cranked out an extra 50 hp so it'll handle alot. i'm sure someone else could give you better info, but i've had mine for over a year and put 25k miles on it and have yet to put a dime of repairs into it.

plus, the 6 speed is fantastic...

go for it, just curious, just how much are they asking for the 02?

Lightningfr

Banned
mazda motor svt tweekedi flipped mine b4 i got a feel for it
youll love it either way
my brother sentra is starting to screw up
i think im going to buy another svt focus cuz he sure as hell isnt tuching my truck
but 38k miles is real low i say get it if the price is right..
i really like the euro edition and will wait till i find another
you cant beat the seats nor the hid lites

6SpeedLover

Established Member
serious561 said:
Hey guys well i drive a 03 sentra se-r and i have been having problems like every other sentra.

basically i saw a red 02 focus svt with 38,000 17 inch chrome with black lip rims indash double-din jvc and i am very tempted to trade my shitty ass qr25 and get a zetec and go nuts...
i want to know is there any reason i should not go on with this deal. where there any recalls for this car known problems tips i should know.

in addition what are the advantages of this car and what are the disadvantages what would you do first.....and finally how much boost can this motor hold on stock internals......
If the deal sounds good to you bro.... I say go for it, I beat the dog piss out of my 04 SVTFocus. Its been down the strip about 50 to 60 times, and I love the way it handles (they are made for the twisties) you will be very impressed with the response that these babys have.... Bought it with 6k on it, now it has 20k (Zero Problems) Good luck:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread