Might be time for some new headlights, need opinion.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Please dont, those look horrible. The only way to go are retrofits. Check out my sig for a link, the page has plenty of pictures. Yuke does amazing work for various prices to fit anyones budget. Otherwise the best option would be to get stock light but get them with clear corners (no orange), it makes a world of difference in cleaning up the front of our cars.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Im in the same boat as the OP. OP if you find the clear corner post back so i know as well.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
ebay, has anything you want really.

Glen

Established Member
eBay headlights do tend to have fitment issues (at least in my experience), but I don't think it's anything that can't be fixed at home with a little bit of elbow grease. However, cleaning up the OEM headlight housings is very easy. Wet sand them with 1000/2000/3000 grit sand paper and buff out with rubbing/polishing compound. It makes the world a difference. If they are REALLY bad, start with 800 grit and work your way up. It will take a few hours, but it definitely pays off. The more time you spend on it, the better they will look. Sylvania also sells a headlight restoration kit that has been well reviewed, and requires only a drill to buff the headlights with the included pads. You can EASILY produce 80-95% restoration at home.

1badsilversvt

turn up the boost
Established Member
Please do us all a favor , as yourself, and save your 174.99 for something more important like a back waxing or something and let the coffee can muffler guys buy those!!! :xpl:

usmc320

Established Member
I've got a pair of them in black with smoked lenses instead of chrome. I ran hid in the projectors. They are alright. I'm currently building my own hid retrofit though, because I prefer the stock headlight look just not the crappy stock light output. I'll sell them for a good price if you're interested.

yuke175

Established Member
As slightlymotivated stated I make custom HID projector headlights, here are two pics check the website and facebook for more.

2012-03-25_16-35-12_935.jpg

sloane-lights17.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread