Might be moving to Farmington Hill MI, Any good shops and any cobra ralleys there?

Quagmire

Established Member
Ya so i found out i might be going to Farmington Hills MI, Question is are there any good shops there after rebuild i am going to need a retune and some body work done.

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
Lidio @ Alternative Performance, or Paul @ Pauls Performance, both are very good. Personally I have my mustangs tuned by Lidio.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
That's my hometown, you'll like the area.

Lots of cruising, but in an area out to the east. You have the Woodward Dream Cruise every year and lots of other local clubs. I think the SVTOA chapter in the are also hosts some meets to, but you'll have to dig it up. There are probably plenty of activities at Ford HQ as well.

If you get out to see Lidio, I'm sure he can point you to more clubs. You are near the Motor City after all!

saleencobra

Established Member
livernois, or walsh motorsports. also blue collar performance. theres a lot of options. depends on what your looking for. they all seem to be close in price. if you want a real conservative tune go to alternative. if u want a good tune that gives u power u'd expect, try one of the others.

Users who are viewing this thread