Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) Cruise 2013

Cruise Pll

• Total voters

yamahaSHO

Established Member
Say it aint so! Are you selling the sho?
Yeah, I've been entertaining the idea for a few years and finally decided it was time to sell. I'm not as excited about the car as I used to be and I find it harder and harder for me to want to do anything on it (like fix it when it breaks). It will be replaced with an S2000 that will be used as a track car.

Then don't show with no sho in tow fool!

:(

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Man that is sad to hear. Its hard not to love it since it's so different. Hopefully it's not too hard to sell. Good luck if you so sell it.

yamahaSHO

Established Member
Thanks, I guess I like to be different. :) I actually already have a deposit on the car. It was pretty much sold the moment I mentioned selling it. On the plus side, it cleared LOTS of space as I had a crap ton of spare parts, new and used. Even had a spare built short block taking up space. The new owner lives in California and is keeping it on E85. Hopefully the car keeps on going!

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Damn man!! Its def a well liked car. Im sure the next project will be just as nice.

Black Sex

Established Member
Count me in. Im not voting for a date though since it makes no difference to me as long as it's a day without rain.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Count me in. If everything goes as planned I should be in another mustang by then, it will be nice not having to sit in the passengers seat!

92BlkGT

Established Member
I should be able to make it this year, last year I had something come up and couldn't make it. Not sure on the car count coming from the Waterloo area, but will post up when it gets a little closer!

03snkvert

Established Member
I should be able to make it this year, last year I had something come up and couldn't make it. Not sure on the car count coming from the Waterloo area, but will post up when it gets a little closer!

Sounds Good!

03snkvert

Established Member
Hoping for no rain this year!

That makes 2 of us.

I would have like to have stayed around for a little bit last year for it to dry up, but I had to get back to town for a Wedding Reception.

Driving 1 1/2 hours home in the rain Sucked. Good thing was, Not sure what combo I had on my Windshield (carwash/was/quick detailer) I didn't use my wipers the entire way home.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Sounds good Lance, What are you looking at!
Leaning pretty heavy on a sonic blue 03. I've always loved that color but if I come across another color thats a deal that I cant pass up then I'll go with it from there. Hoping to have something in mid-late May but we will see how it all pans out.

Users who are viewing this thread