Midnight Photoshoot with DR. Regal, Mystic n' STI (High Res)

LSWHAT??

Last week my good friend Dr. Regal brought his STI down from the Springs for a little detailing before winter. After about 8 hours of non-stop shinin' this Bich up we decided to photoshoot the STI with my Mystic. All the day pics are from previous detail jobs or earlier in the day before we finished up.

Dr. Regal took all tha pics and I think these pics do his talent justice (that and he has a bad A$$ digi camera!) :rockon: If you look close enough in one of the pics you just might catch a glimpse of the Infamous DR. REGAL.

Enjoy.... I would put more up but it took forty minutes on 100 mbps just to get these into photobucket. Photobucket owns me with resizing! :fm:

I think these would have turned out better if I had detailed the mystic too (not just everyday driver clean ;-) ), but we will save that for another day.

0ca803d6.jpg

DSC04753.jpg

a30c9801.jpg

9e82cd98.jpg

a43a0561.jpg

8b08567c.jpg

1badb3d9.jpg

9671e7e4.jpg

Sealed Anyone?

c0e460d8.jpg

2e089a32.jpg

ad7af717.jpg

205eda3c.jpg

83fbb9cb.jpg

a84ba38a.jpg

7f93d212.jpg

d8db6d31.jpg

c5c67571.jpg

0a637e1e.jpg

e9df3dd7.jpg

8435d9de.jpg

53b3f845.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LSWHAT??

My buddy thanks you for the compliment on the dsm. Why do you think my headlights look so bad? The headlights can only really be seen in two pics and they look solid white because of reflection.

I've buffed them before, thanks for the tip!

Last edited by a moderator:

LSWHAT??

Misfitflesh said:
I see some dust on the sti in the picture with the finger.

I live IMO in the dustiest (if that is a word) city in Colorado, I can wash my car and it will have a layer of dust 5 min later. *The dust was removed shortly after the pic*, thanks for noticing though, didn't catch that.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Nice cars & they all look clean. Sealed anyone...? What does that mean...:shrug: Also, throw that Eagle-1 Nano Wax crap away. It looks good but it does not last very long... Your Mystic looks sick. ;-)

LSWHAT??

Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Nice cars & they all look clean. Sealed anyone...? What does that mean...:shrug: Also, throw that Eagle-1 Nano Wax crap away. It looks good but it does not last very long... Your Mystic looks sick. ;-)

Thanks for the compliment, and that Eagle-1 Nano wax definitely isn't mine, never used it, never will (It wasn't used on the STi either). By "Sealed Anyone" I was referring to the rims being cleaned/polished/sealant applied and then waxed, back and front.......... I did them so just a little bragging :-D , I thought they looked pretty good!

MisfitFlesh, I got that you were joking, I'm serious though when I say that you cannot keep a dust free car in this city for more than 5 minutes.

GTRyan

alamoride.com v2
Established Member
Some nice pics, a bit overexposed cause of the bright light in a few,some fuzzy, and most need better metering. Nice overall.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread