Midnight Mustang...

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Where you guys go? I don't see yall too much, not that I'm usually awake.. Just want to get your numbers again so I can call you up after finals are over.. PM me info and we can all get up..

vipergts281

Established Member
Screw you guys.

Gene- "So what are you guys doing tonight, anything"?

Amber- "Well we're just driving around but we are gonna go home most likely, Sam has studying to do".

:rollseyes

Last edited:

760-MPH

Established Member
Sam- (with witnesses around midnight) Gene...Curt and Jimmy Mac are at my house we are going to go for a cruise

Gene - Um o.k. i will let you know if im in the area

:nono:

vipergts281

Established Member
You called around midnight. You are about 45 minutes from me. And unfortunately I was dead tired anyway. Some of us work all week.

Now that I think of it, that was directed at Sam but it goes for Jim as well.....Mister Vacationer.

:p

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Looks like I started a little war here.. I'll just stay out of it.. I'll call you guys friday night..

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Miamifan1354
Looks like I started a little war here.. I'll just stay out of it.. I'll call you guys friday night..
:D

They are just busting my balls because my car is faster.......oops, I mean because I didn't come out on Saturday.

760-MPH

Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
:D

They are just busting my balls because my car is faster.......oops, I mean because I didn't come out on Saturday.

A certain Mach 1 has already called you out at the track. Hmm.. can you and your half shafts take it?
:burnout:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Speaking of half shafts (tries to calm the mood a bit) Has anyone heard anything about stronger ones yet for the cobras? Seems like everyone is still breaking them all the time......

vipergts281

Established Member
As far as I know there are stronger halfshafts available. Except they cost close to $2,000.

Sam- Well that "certain Mach1" is fast, no question. I have no problem racing him. And I'll even say it right here......he will probably beat me a few times.

I'm about to go buy a KB or Procharger to shut you Mach guys up. :D

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Did you ever change your pulley? I'm doing that soon( Early June) and then maybe the apten. I don't think I'm gonna go KB/procharger.. Lots of $$ plus, i'm not sure how reliable they will make the engine in the long run..

vipergts281

Established Member
I will be getting it on very soon when I get my tune. But I think I am gonna get the Apten done first.

Hopefully it will be all done by July.

760-MPH

Established Member
Probably.
Saturday i am going up to Xotic with a modded 03 cobra vert and a Roush Stage 3. We are going to Cecil afterwards, give me a call if you want to drive up to Xotic together and/or go to Cecil with us.

-sam

Users who are viewing this thread