Middle Georgia Get togethers

jbes3

Established Member
Went to Wings and Wheels at the Museum of Aviation yesterday and saw a lot of nice cars. If you are in the Middle Georgia area, check out our club.

Home Page

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Anything going on closer to Columbus GA?

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Thanks JBES. I am still recovering from my stroke and heart attack but I am also trying to stay active in the events such as car shows and the like. I need some more dust collecting trophies in my collection, LOL

The Snake

maple

Established Member
Thanks JBES. I am still recovering from my stroke and heart attack but I am also trying to stay active in the events such as car shows and the like. I need some more dust collecting trophies in my collection, LOL

The Snake

There is a few guys coming from the Columbus area to my show come the first Saturday in December. December 7th to be exact. I'd love to have you! Sorry to hear about the health issues. Hope you have a fast recovery.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Thanks Maple. There is also a Toys for Tots show I will attend on 12/14 in Enterprise Alabama. It is being put on by Elitestangs. I am an Event Coordinator for that club and sometime after the first of the year I will be organizing some Cruise-ins at Cook's Hot Dogs on the corner of Miller and Airport Throughway here in Columbus. I could always use an assistant/helping hand if anyone in the Columbus area is interested.

The Snake

Users who are viewing this thread