Mid pipe with borla ataks

Mustangfan0211

NO IT'S NOT A WRAP !
Established Member
Hi guys I'm on the fence with an off road x or off road H, i would prefer a x but am concerned that the x will be to raspy, Any suggestions would be appreciated I did a search but did not help me form a decision yet thanks guys.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
I had a magna flow off road x with the ataks and had to change it out to a pro chamber. The off road x pipe made it sound terrible in my opinion. The pro chamber mellows it out but it is still loud as hell at wot.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
x2 for prochamber

I ran the borla stingers with stock mid-pipe for years. Buddy suggested I try prochamber, I get more compliments now than ever before on exhaust note.

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You could also check out one of our resonated X pipes. They have all the same benefits as a traditional X, but eliminates all the raspy tones you usually get!

jrichber

browser
Established Member
I also have off road x with a ataks and just not a great tone. Sounds good from about 2500 rpm up but other than that I am looking into something different in the future

Mustangfan0211

NO IT'S NOT A WRAP !
Established Member
yeah i just installed the prochamber started late in the evening and finished around 1045 and took it calmly out for a test drive with a few revs included so far haven't herd the rasp like my friends off road x with ataks and its dam loud

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Glad it worked out for you. My magna flow x pipe sounded perfect on the flow masters but pro chamber sounds even better with borlas.

Users who are viewing this thread