Mid Pipe Question!

CamdZ06

Established Member
My brother has a muffler delete on his 2015 GT. I was just wondering if anyone here knew if a Lethal Performance or Ford Racing X pipe could be installed. Haven't measured any of the piping or anything. I also have a JLT intake and a SCT X4 Tuner on the way as well. Does anyone know which X/H pipe will give the highest hp/tq?

This is the Ford Racing X Pipe

http://www.americanmuscle.com/frpp-x-pipe-2015gt.html

TaraFirma

Established Member
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Ford racing parts for the 15-16 Mustang will fit on a 15-16 Musatng. So yes, that mid pipe can be installed.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My brother has a muffler delete on his 2015 GT. I was just wondering if anyone here knew if a Lethal Performance or Ford Racing X pipe could be installed. Haven't measured any of the piping or anything. I also have a JLT intake and a SCT X4 Tuner on the way as well. Does anyone know which X/H pipe will give the highest hp/tq?

Our X/H resonator delete pipes will work on that setup since he's only deleted the mufflers.

Between the 2 HP will be almost identical. That's from real world testing we did with both of them.

We have plenty of our pipes as well as the FRPP ones here in stock so please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to place the order.

Thanks, Jared

CamdZ06

Established Member
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Ford racing parts for the 15-16 Mustang will fit on a 15-16 Musatng. So yes, that mid pipe can be installed.

Haha I get it. My question was because of the "muffler delete" which now has different piping. But once again, I assume anything can be welded either way.

CamdZ06

Established Member

Our X/H resonator delete pipes will work on that setup since he's only deleted the mufflers.

Between the 2 HP will be almost identical. That's from real world testing we did with both of them.

We have plenty of our pipes as well as the FRPP ones here in stock so please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to place the order.

Thanks, Jared

Just placed my order from you guys! Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread