Mid Misouri Spring Pony Round-Up

04Redfire

Joe Machens Ford in Columbia MO is having it's 2nd annual Sring Pony Round-up. May 13th and starts at 9:00 am. Here is a link to some of last years Photos. http://www.centralmomustang.org/pony_roundup.htm Remember this was the first year. We would love to make this huge. The Mid Mo Corvette club just had their annual cruse-in with over 120 cars. We would love to have KC, St. Louis, Springfield, etc. cars show up. Joe Machens will make a doation to the Ronald McDonald House based on the number of vehicles we have show up for the show. Just PM me with any questions!

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:

04 RedFire

2014 Black GT500
Established Member
I found out this weekend that last year there were over 100 cars and trucks that showed up for this round up. I've only been involved with this club about 8 months now so I'm still learning. Any questions let me know.

Rob

04 RedFire

2014 Black GT500
Established Member
Take I70 into Columbia then take the Stadium exit (Somewhere around Mile Marker 124) South to W Worley St. and turn back East one block and there is Joe Machens. I will get the flyer posted within the next day or so that will have more details. Sorry for the delay but I've been pretty busy the last several days.

Later,
Rob

slabgod

Soon to be Goat eater
Established Member
I hope you dont mind but i posted about this at the sn95fourms.com to help spred the word told the guys if they had any questions to pm you on svtperformance or to ask me and i can pass on.

Thanks,
Chris

04 RedFire

2014 Black GT500
Established Member
Stadium Blvd is exit 124. Go South on Stadium then go east on W Worley and can't miss it. So about an hour and half depending on where you are in the St. Louis area. Just check MapQuest from your exact location! Any questions just let me know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread