MID-ATLANTIC MUSTANG CLUB Mustang Mall Drive (MD) June 28th

snakeyz 03

Ruck-n-Run
Established Member
Hey guys,

MAMC has set a reschedule date for the cruise.. it is now going to be held on June 28th. Also the last stop has been changed..Below is the information that is on the flyer..i will have some copies of the new flyer at this sundays meet, if you can make it and would like a copy to print out and hand out please get in touch with me via PM.

Mid-Atlantic Mustang Club Mustang Mall Drive
Saturday June 28th, 2008 from 9am – ????!
Rain Date: July 12th, 2008
Attention: Mustang Owners of All Types
Mid-Atlantic Mustang Club is hosting a mall run mustang cruise. All years and models are welcome. Bring yours out and meet fellow mustang enthusiasts, show off your ride and enjoy a nice cruise around Maryland.
There will be 4 total meeting places that we will be stopping at along the day. Each of them is listed below with addresses and information. We will be sticking around each stop for about and hour or so. Also along the route there are places to stop and grab a snack or a drink if needed. MAMC will be providing bottled water as well. We will also be raffling off 2 gifts at the 2nd and the last stop of the cruise. At the end we will be meeting at the Long Gate Park & Ride for food and fun! Please bring a food item with you if you plan on attending!! There are plenty of parking spots and there is a park for the kids!! So load up the cooler, bring the family and enjoy a day with the MAMC!!
Raffle tickets will be sold 1 ticket for $1 or 6 tickets for $5.
Please RSVP by June 25th, so we can get an approximate number of people for the cruise and RSVP and contact information is provided below.
Starting Point:
9:30 AM – 10:15/10:30 AM
Security Square Mall - 6901 Security Blvd, Windsor Mill, MD
(Meet in the front parking lot that faces Security Blvd.)
2nd Stop: 1st Raffle Drawing
11 AM – 12:30 PM
Marley Station Mall- 7900 Richie HWY, Glen Burnie, MD
(Meet in the OVERFLOW parking lot)
3rd Stop:
1:15 PM – 2:45 PM
Columbia Mall– 10300 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD
(Meet in parking lot near Sears Automotive Center)
Final Stop/BBQ & Picnic/Final Raffle Drawing:
3:15 PM – Until Whenever!
Long Gate Park & Ride - MD 100 & Long Gate Parkway

Contact / RSVP: [email protected]
Rhyno: 410-533-1108 / Crystal: 443-864-2803
If you call please leave a message with your name and number so we know who you are!! Thanks!!

cobra1923

Established Member
I'll post up some photos that I grabbed while I was there, thanks again for the warm hospitality. You guys (and gals) have a great club going. I'm really excited to see Crown Royal come on as a sponsor

Users who are viewing this thread