Mid-Atlantic Mustang Club MEET UP !(MARYLAND)

snakeyz 03

Ruck-n-Run
Established Member
We meet at the Green Turtle in Columbia come hangout 7:30pm till we start rollin out.
8872 McGaw Road
Suite C
Columbia, MD 21045
EVERY SUNDAY !
Doesn't matter what year you have or if your working on your car at the current time. Just come up and hangout. SEE YA THERE......

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Sweet. I'll pop in there once I move back down there this spring/summer.:banana: What time on sundays????

My94GT

Established Member
it says every sunday, i used to go when they did it on i think wed. with the weather warming up i think ill start going agin

RossA81

Established Member
Meeting up this Sunday at the Greene Turtle in Columbia @ 7:30, then rolling over to Champs(Columbia Mall)

Ross

snakeyz 03

Ruck-n-Run
Established Member
ah you guys still do this....ill have to stop in now that my cars back on the road
GREAT LOOK FORWARD TO SEING YOU .

Sweet. I'll pop in there once I move back down there this spring/summer.:banana: What time on sundays????
COOL ITS AT 7:30PM

I wouldn't mind stopping by!
WE WANT MIND HAVING YOU BY .

What day???
SUNDAY HAHAHA LOL

it says every sunday, i used to go when they did it on i think wed. with the weather warming up i think ill start going agin
YES YOU DID AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN WERE AT 52 MEMBERS NOW END OF MARCH FREE TISHIRTS FOR PEOPLE WHO CONSISTANTLY SHOW UP. CHECK QUICKSTREETCARS FOR LOOK OF THE SHIRT AND WE HAVE JACKETS ALSO BUT YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THOSE WHICH ISN'T MUCH WE ALSO HAVE WINDOW STICKERS.

What time on sundays? I might be down that way next weekend with the stang.
7:30PM
do you have to have a mustang?? :D
IT WILL BEAT YOU TURED ! HAHAHHAH CAN'T WAIT TILL THE SUMMER.RIDING IN THE DROP TOP.
Oops, did'nt notice the sundays...about what time then???
duh !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH

Meeting up this Sunday at the Greene Turtle in Columbia @ 7:30, then rolling over to Champs(Columbia Mall)

Ross
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP HOMIE. :thumbsup:

My94GT

Established Member
i stoped by green turtle at about 8 or 8 30 saw no mustangs so i didnt stay. ill swing out agin next sunday

snakeyz 03

Ruck-n-Run
Established Member
i stoped by green turtle at about 8 or 8 30 saw no mustangs so i didnt stay. ill swing out agin next sunday
We were there at 7:30 pm and then got together and drove to Champs over in Columbia Mall. You can jump on www.quickstreetcars.com to find my up to date info were talking about going to Westminster soon also as a Sunday night cruise we have a hand full of members there and or car show is going to be up there also.Sorry you missed us. Sending PM :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread