Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association Ocean City Cruise Vid

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
This a shortened version of our clubs (MACA) Ocean City MD cruise video. Feedback both positive and negative is appreciated.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
If I had been there as soon as the group got out on the road it wouldve been one solid stream of nut in my pants the whole time.

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
If I had been there as soon as the group got out on the road it wouldve been one solid stream of nut in my pants the whole time.

Wait to you see the ALL memeber GTG video. 70+ cobra's all on the highway at the same time. Camera man (my brother) got nice vid of everyone doing a high speed fly by :D Im trying to get ideas of what worked in the video and what didnt as to improve on the other ones.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
that was an awsomne vid great job :rockon: do you have the long version that i could download thanks.
-Tim

slow02GT

Oh that was a fun time indeed....I didnt cruise with you guys but the whole week is fun no matter who you are with.
I need to upload this vid of like 20+ cobras leaving the carousel lot all at one time that was quite the scene :-D
I see that bigass 4 door caprice in the video...and I remember that security guard that came up there and then later tried to bust someone for burning the tires

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread