mid 11s

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
I have no doubts that it could be done with the JDM Stage 2 kit and a good computer tune. Mid 11s should be pretty realistic with removal of tailgate, spare, passenger seat, and some drag slicks....just IMO

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Well, right now hot and humid....speed bug was biting so bad that I went and bought a nitro fuel powered R/C truck just so that I could have something to drive and tweak...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by crazy4ink
Well, right now hot and humid....speed bug was biting so bad that I went and bought a nitro fuel powered R/C truck just so that I could have something to drive and tweak...

ROFLMMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think we're all speed/boost junkies. :beer:

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
yeah, now if I could just get the S/C sound...I got the cops here on base to shoot my truck as it zipped by and it topped out at about
62 mph.....looking for a better tuned pipe and needle valve...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
yeah, now if I could just get the S/C sound...I got the cops here on base to shoot my truck as it zipped by and it topped out at about
62 mph.....looking for a better tuned pipe and needle valve...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! That's screaming. Post up some pics.

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
ok, but the only problem is the body...it's a Dodge...I had to settle for what was left....of course, I want some hop up parts....I'll mail you a money order with my overseas address and list 'o stuff...think you can hook me up??

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ok, but the only problem is the body...it's a Dodge...I had to settle for what was left....of course, I want some hop up parts....I'll mail you a money order with my overseas address and list 'o stuff...think you can hook me up??

Hey Rob, I def. will. Just let me know man. :thumbsup:

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
rockin'...PM your address again and I will get a money order, list and my address on the way to you...You da man Larry!!!

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
at the rate the truck in moving, I should be able to beat 11s in a 1/10 scale 1/4 mile since my truck is 1/10 scale...

Users who are viewing this thread