Microsoft's Master Chief Making Jump To Big Screen

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
They could use a big buff guy like me. Isn't master chief 6'8" or something like that. He is a beast so you would have to have someone huge.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Kurt Busch said:
Vinnie wouldn't be one my candidates either, but tell you what, better him than the Rock. At least Vinnie can express two different emotions, as opposed to the Rock's monotone lines.
If they keep the helmet on, they could use some huge dude and put James Earl Jone's voice over. That would be cool. :D

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah it's gonna have to be someone massive. That Green Mile dude would work well, and if they leave the helmet on, they could just use the same voice actor from the games.

I love the Halo games, but often times movies based on games kinda stuck...mortal combat, street fighter, and mario brothers all come to mind. The resident evil movies were decient, but I guess we'll see how this turns out sometime in the next year or two. Isn't the release date supposedly set for sometime in 2007 already?

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Yeah it's gonna have to be someone massive. That Green Mile dude would work well, and if they leave the helmet on, they could just use the same voice actor from the games.

I love the Halo games, but often times movies based on games kinda stuck...mortal combat, street fighter, and mario brothers all come to mind. The resident evil movies were decient, but I guess we'll see how this turns out sometime in the next year or two. Isn't the release date supposedly set for sometime in 2007 already?
How could you forget that gem "House of the Dead". That movie was AWESOME.

Hawaii-50

Established Member
The Master Chief should be played by Nathan Jones-the big MoFo in the beginning of Troy that Achilles stabbed in the upper chest (that scene was pretty lame).

Users who are viewing this thread