mickey thompson

03shadowgreygt

Established Member
i have a set of 275/35 17, they hook great on the streat, can't dump the clutch at the track though. they will hook better after a couple days driving on them, long burnouts and they do hook better than any other drag radial.

250psd

Established Member
Have ET streets. Hook insanely well. I don't drive the much but heard 5k to 8k is about the life span of these tires. Got caught in the rain once with them and were acually not bad at all. I'm running the 315/35/17 w/10.5 rim. Had to flip the quad shock. Other than that fit great. I'm more than happy with them!

1997cobrasvt

Established Member
i have at the momnet 315s but for some reason i am getting uneven tread wear.the center of the tire is wearing out fast.my tires are inflated correctly. so i am assuming 315is to wide for a 10.5....I was leaning towards the et street radial since the car does see street use not only strip...not so much street but I do use it. do these hook better than the 555r nittos?

98ABcobra

Established Member
i have the 275/45/17's on my stock svt rims. they hook well, when i can get them to hook. they are suprisingly good in the rain, but they do wear down fast. my buddy has about 25 passes on them and they are choppy as a mothafoker.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
nothing put good with their tires. (ET streets particularly)

nothing but bad with the firewall adjusters :cuss:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
i have at the momnet 315s but for some reason i am getting uneven tread wear.the center of the tire is wearing out fast.my tires are inflated correctly. so i am assuming 315is to wide for a 10.5....I was leaning towards the et street radial since the car does see street use not only strip...not so much street but I do use it. do these hook better than the 555r nittos?

yes they will hook better than the nittos and 315's are definitly not to big for a 10.5

Users who are viewing this thread