Michelin Pilot Super Sport 275/35-19

clean92lx

Established Member
This is a feeler. I am thinking about changing things up as I just picked up a DD and might switch to a 19" drag radial on the mustang. I have (4) Michelin Pilot Super Sport 275/35-19 that have 4,500 miles on them and still look almost new(still 8/32 left). One tire has a small cut on the side but is not deep enough to cause any issue. I could've got it warrantee'd but didn't even bother as it truly does not affect the integrity of the tire. These cost $1300 new I'm looking to get $1100. Prefer local sale (Houston/Katy TX) as shipping would kill the deal. As expensive as these tires were, I can assure you the have ZERO burnouts on them. lol

Details pulled from discount tire.

Michelin Pilot Super Sport
Product Details

Up to 12% better handling than leading competitors
Inspired by the same engineering that has powered 13 consecutive victories at 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Up to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors
Optimized through technology of Variable Contact Patch 2.0 and Twaron belt package for long even wear.

Better braking than leading competitors
Bi-compound delivers excellent dry braking using LeMans-inspired compound on the outer shoulder and the latest generation of wet-oriented elastomers on the inner portion of the tread.

photo2_zps6535580d.jpg

photo3_zps7e1bd5d7.jpg

photo4_zpse3188e36.jpg

photo1_zps6358cbd5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread