Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

svt662

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone has purchased this New Michelin tire and what they think of it? Thanks....

MastaAce03

Established Member
+1 It would also be awesome to get some reviews of guys who had the MPSS on prior to hear what they think about the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Right now there are no sizes available to replace the 13/14 GT500 OEM sizes for the new Pilot Sport 4S. But if someone does find sizes front and back that would fit well there is a $70 Mastercard for buying the set. These Pilot 4S tires are going to replace the current Pilot Super Sport tires. I have read that they are better all around than the PSS's tires and its hard to believe because the Pilot Super Sport's were just awesome on my 2014 GT500 when I had it and they have always been rated #1 since they came out. But when I get another GT500 down the road they will be wearing these Pilot 4S rubbers.

MastaAce03

Established Member
They have the rears available, fronts are supposed to be available in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

norcalcobra

Established Member
I just bought a set of the 4s for the rears and MPSS for the front from Costco. should be here next week. Costco called Michelin to find out when the front are available, no information was available. I heard that they are available in Europe (have no idea where this place is).

04MysticCobra

Established Member

svt662

Established Member
I just bought a set of the 4s for the rears and MPSS for the front from Costco. should be here next week. Costco called Michelin to find out when the front are available, no information was available. I heard that they are available in Europe (have no idea where this place is).
Did you get the $70.00 rebate?

Ablaze

Established Member

What sizes did you get?

norcalcobra

Established Member
No rebate. Is this still available? I got the stock sizes. I have an extra set of wheels, but haven't widened them yet.

svt662

Established Member
Go to Michelin.com and check for the $70.00 rebate. You have to buy 4 tires!

Last edited:

06redfire3vgt

Established Member
Just picked up my rims and new PS 4S tires this morning. I cant wait to get them on and test drive them tonight. Discount ordered them monday with no headaches. 275/35/19 for the front and 285/35/20 for the rears. I want to go wider in the back but didn't want to go with a /30 series so i stuck with the stock size. Price was better than tire rack too! $275 for the front and $295 for the rears. I'll report back after this weekend, I'm supposed to take a 200ish mile cruise.

svt662

Established Member
Just picked up my rims and new PS 4S tires this morning. I cant wait to get them on and test drive them tonight. Discount ordered them monday with no headaches. 275/35/19 for the front and 285/35/20 for the rears. I want to go wider in the back but didn't want to go with a /30 series so i stuck with the stock size. Price was better than tire rack too! $275 for the front and $295 for the rears. I'll report back after this weekend, I'm supposed to take a 200ish mile cruise.
Can you post some pictures? I think the tread width is 10.1 vs Goodyears 9.7. Thanks!

06redfire3vgt

Established Member
Ill get some pics of them on the car later today. So far they're fantastic! My car 3.73's and unless i'm trying to spin them hard they hook in second gear and on. As long as I roll into it they do really good in first too.

IMG_5258.JPG
IMG_5257.JPG

svt662

Established Member
Great to hear and they look really nice! I have been reading reviews on these tires and they are all real Good! Can you post a picture of the rear wheel side to see the height Ect. I'm happy that I ordered these tires last week and can't wait to get them. I had to cancel my original order of the original Pilot SS and change up the tire sizes due to a rim change but glad I did.. Good luck with your New tires and Thanks again!

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

06redfire3vgt

Established Member
Sorry guys, weather was super shitty here on Sunday so I didn't get it out of the garage for some pics. I'll work on getting those tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread