Michael Moore Movie....

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I've got to see this movie! I keep telling myselft to take the afternoon off and just watch it. See what you guys are doing? The more you protest this stuff the more people want to put money in his pocket.

Wow, that's ingenious. Reminds me of "The Passion of the Christ".

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
it's nice to see someone taking mikey on.

on another note, there's a great review of f911 over on moorewatch.com

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
you should see what the writer of farenheit 451 has to say about michael moore...

moore didnt even ask him if he could use the title....just used it and about a month before it came out he got word that the original writer was pissed....the writer called him and moore called him back and basically said "oh well...can i use it?"

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Christopher Walken was on msnbc here lately talking about the original book and how he cant stand michael moore...

i dont care who you are...if christopher walken is upset at you....ide be scared :lol: that dude just looks evil!

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Originally posted by Mo Boost
Another Sabfan .... cool.

:rockon:

...and yeah, TVK, i've gotta look up that bradbury interview. hope he rips him a new one.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Yeah i saw a news story somewhere....so just look on msnbc.com or something. im sure its there. bradbury hates him now. Moore didnt even ask if he could use the title...then found out bradbury was pissed and bradbury had to call moore...instead of the other way around....apparently moore couldnt be found and then moore called him back while he was at a party about a month before release:bored:

Last edited:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Ray Bradbury is the Number One Sci-fi author this side of the Planet ....
....Isaac Asimov can have the Eastern Hemisphere. As far as I know, Asimov is still living on some island off the south-east coast of Africa worshipping his over-sized ego.

I hope old Ray kicks Moore's ass by taking him to court over infringement rights .... AND gets a share of the capitalist profits Moore claims to hate so much.:D

Blades

Established Member
That guy needs to get some teeth, shave, and start looking like he has more than $5 and dirty old crackpot.. Everyone knows hes loaded and tries to look like hes a dirtbag for the "image".. Some kind of adolescent behavior or something.. always feels the need to protest the man and snuggle up to the "i hate the mainstream" mainstream..

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by TwoValveKid
Christopher Walken was on msnbc here lately talking about the original book and how he cant stand michael moore...

i dont care who you are...if christopher walken is upset at you....ide be scared :lol: that dude just looks evil!

Exactly. Just remember, he was the last one to see Natalie Wood alive. :eek: I do have to give him props for not liking Moore though.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
I actually did a search on MSNBC for Bradbury's name in the news.
According to the two articles dated June 29, 2004, he has no real counter to Moore's infringement on his book title with reference to copyright laws .... crap!

Bradbury did take the moral high ground (of sorts) by saying he didn't want any of the profits .... but he is still peeved. Too bad he didn't say Moore could insert the Oscar where the sun doesn't shine.....

Maybe it will encourage the old guy to write a nasty short story or two, loaded with innuendo. That would be really cool.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
Exactly. Just remember, he was the last one to see Natalie Wood alive. :eek: I do have to give him props for not liking Moore though.
Christopher Walkins is my favorite actor. I'm happy to see that he isn't like the rest of hollywood and kissing up to moore. Loved him in Dear Hunter. ohhh and in the SNL skits "moore cowbell" (punn intended)

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Thread jack-

I was born in the same town as Bradbury, (Waukegan, Illinois), and I know he likes old trains and cars. I saw him at an Illinois Railway Museum vintage car/train/truck show about 10 years ago. My brother asked if he was Ray Bradbury, and the guy smiled, looked around, and said

"no" Then he disappeared real quick. I KNOW it was him. What a Whack-o. But still cool as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread