Miami zombie attack. 2012 its here ! VERY GRAPHIC

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
The attacker ate his face for 18 minutes before and shot and killed.

The victim was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. He was stripped naked by the attacker before cannibalized.

The PCP or whatever drug they say he was on gives the user almost superhuman like strength. Not only that but the victim was in his 60's so it was nearly impossible to fight back.

Bust out the ray guns....

CM5878

Established Member
I have to question it as well, what exactly happened to the victim beforehand? Was he drugged? Beaten unconscious? If this guy survives, he's gonna need one hell of a Plastic Surgeon

BearsFTW18

Established Member
So why did the guy not defend himself?

the attacked was on PCP. PCP makes you almost superhuman. People have been shoot 10+ times on PCP before they go down. Also, as thats happening to you, shock just takes over.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Some weird stuff there. I feel horrible for the victim. How do you recover from this pycho?

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
they obviously don't play games or watch movies...one shot to the done should've done it.point blank or not head shots count.

edit*"Police ended up shooting the attacker several times, once in the head, to stop him."

someone got smart

Last edited:

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
What's crazy is that it could've been a child or women and it wouldn't have mattered to the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread