Miami people.......

i8u

Established Member
Any of you gents do any fishing. What are some good places. Fresh water or salt water.:beer:

I remember hearing about some canal that was awsome.......

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
critter getters down on south daytona took us out on our senior trip when we were down there, they took us out in a boat for several hours, very cool.

juiceORboost

Established Member
try the ponds, and lakes out on chrome ave, just be carful of snakes, and gators (in other words take your pistol if u have one) but there's some biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig bass out there!!!

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by i8u
Any of you gents do any fishing. What are some good places. Fresh water or salt water.:beer:

I remember hearing about some canal that was awsome.......

My canal is famous for the gaggle of assholes (gone, thankfully) that used to rent one of the houses near me, not for the fishing.....

However, occasionally I see big tarpon and snook near my dock. There are always fish jumping back there but I don't know what kind and I haven't fished there yet. If you want to come by the house and fish, send me a PM. Hell, we could probably get a bunch of the SoFL brethren together for a BBQ.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Miami people.......

Originally posted by snail50
something's fishy.....
Wow you can get your head between your legs? No wonder you spend so much time in the bedroom.:-D

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member

Originally posted by WireEater
Hope it's catch and release because you don't want to be eating things that come out of that. Wonder how good it is for crabbing?
:lol::lol: Mrs. Paul?:shrug: Better talk to Ben about the crabs!!:-D

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by WireEater
Hope it's catch and release because you don't want to be eating things that come out of that. Wonder how good it is for crabbing?

My damn crabs are so big and vicious I have to shoot them with a bb gun.

Users who are viewing this thread