MHP S2 C63 (With Race Catback) In Kuwait

Fourcam330

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTWI0P-aEAA"]YouTube - Mercedes C63 AMG Teaser! Kuwait[/nomedia]

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
!!GAWD DAMN!! :eek:

I see you own a RS4 B7, what can you do to to my S4 B7? Seems like all the mods for these cars arent very power worthy..

Fourcam330

Established Member
!!GAWD DAMN!! :eek:

I see you own a RS4 B7, what can you do to to my S4 B7? Seems like all the mods for these cars arent very power worthy..

v3 ECU is worth 35HP/54lb/ft at the crank. Our ECU only gains crush everyone else, the torque at 3k is insane for such a little motor. It now has catless downpipes (SS bolt-in design) and is no louder than stock though pulls harder above 3k as well.

I will be racing the RS4 at the Oct. 22nd MIR rental in MD.

Where are you located?

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
v3 ECU is worth 35HP/54lb/ft at the crank. Our ECU only gains crush everyone else, the torque at 3k is insane for such a little motor. It now has catless downpipes (SS bolt-in design) and is no louder than stock though pulls harder above 3k as well.

I will be racing the RS4 at the Oct. 22nd MIR rental in MD.

Where are you located?

Im in Austin / San Antonio TX.. Do you also sell the CDP's? I'm already running a straight thru exhaust with stock DP's..

Got any vids of the RS4?

here's a clip of mine:
th_MVI_1378.jpg

EDIT* Sorry dont mean to thread jack, I can PM you if you'd like..

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
that car sounds absolutely nuts. can't believe that's a benz. i kept telling myself i wanted a blown e55, but vid's like this may sway me

Fourcam330

Established Member
Im in Austin / San Antonio TX.. Do you also sell the CDP's? I'm already running a straight thru exhaust with stock DP's..

Got any vids of the RS4?

My PM Box is full and I can't access it to delete some to make room. Shoot me an email at [email protected] or call 614 940 9523.

I will be racing a stock E92 M3 (6spd) for comparison on Monday, video will be hosted at Bimmerboost.com then I'm going to tune that same M3 and we'll run again (likely Tuesday so he can put miles on the tune). It will be video'd.

Yes we will begin selling our catless DPs (SS) in 5-6 weeks.

Your car sounds mean and much louder than a stock exhaust with just our DPs, I bet our catless setup adds some crispness to that badass tone.

If you post on the net or make vids I'd love to get you in a tune/DP package, those 2 mods alone will crush anyone else's full package less the supercharged cars.

Thanks

Fourcam330

Established Member
that car sounds absolutely nuts. can't believe that's a benz. i kept telling myself i wanted a blown e55, but vid's like this may sway me

Kurt,

We're at the point now with 63s/M156s that it's not a question of if, but when, one of our 63s will pass a 55K during a race, and that's N/A.

Did you see what Keith/DadsC63 ran with a 125 shot 60-130? 6.66 seconds lol. Our custom nitrous/fuel systems are capable of a 300 shot, though we won't go over 250, probably. ;-) 758 crank HP/622rwhp SAE on a 150 shot before cams.

Fourcam330

Established Member
when do cams go in on Keiths car? Im assuming you will show tests n/a and with a shot when cams are in.

There will be other cammed M156s/M159s running around before Keith's cams go in. We are working on non VCT friendly (race only) sticks for him, they require a completely different software remap and we are still working on final cam dimensions. It's going to lope a bit ;)

Sounds mean I love it..

Like always great work man.

Thanks brother! :beer:

Paulinator

Established Member

Got any vids of the RS4?

here's a clip of mine:
th_MVI_1378.jpg

show some mexican pride and invest in a leaf blower man your flower beds are a mess! lol

primetime

Established Member
Very nice Andy.... AMG sounds badass! Bring that RS4 up to Thompson.... I'll race you in my lowly S4 :) LOL Ran 12.38 at 114.81 yesterday... exhaust goes on this week and then will be back.... After that I am adding a water meth kit.... hoping to hit 11's before the end of the season.... Big plans for the winter though.... later Ron

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Damn that is so loud for catback only! OP, which car do you like better the RS4 or the C63 AMG?

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
My PM Box is full and I can't access it to delete some to make room. Shoot me an email at [email protected] or call 614 940 9523.

I will be racing a stock E92 M3 (6spd) for comparison on Monday, video will be hosted at Bimmerboost.com then I'm going to tune that same M3 and we'll run again (likely Tuesday so he can put miles on the tune). It will be video'd.

Yes we will begin selling our catless DPs (SS) in 5-6 weeks.

Your car sounds mean and much louder than a stock exhaust with just our DPs, I bet our catless setup adds some crispness to that badass tone.

If you post on the net or make vids I'd love to get you in a tune/DP package, those 2 mods alone will crush anyone else's full package less the supercharged cars.

Thanks

Thanks!! I'll shoot you an email shortly... I post on quiet a few forums, vids = no problem! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread