MHP S2 C63 vs PPP S4 XM6 vs PPP S3 XM5 vs Jeep SRT8 from Dig in Russia

Fourcam330

Established Member
damn i love watching those jeeps launch! those bimmers definitely pulled out front quick though.

I was surprised how quickly the Jeeps got reeled in by the XM5/6s. Shot out of the hole but by the end of second it was over. Not sure what mods they had but didn't look fair by comparison. I know there are Jeeps that will rip the bumpers off those BMWs, just obviously not those.

REPCobra10

Established Member
So a RWD sedan beat a 5,300 lbs AWD SUV from a roll? Impressive

Don't be critical of the BMW brand-name getting beat, bro (seeing that you own a BMW)! The races were bad-ass and I for one love seeing any performance vehicles race one-another, regardless of the vehicle weight or class. If anything, I'd say that the races were a testament to how fast the BMW SUV M-variants can be with such minimal modifications. With that being said, I've seen many videos of the Florida-based RennTech-tuned BMW X5M beating plenty of fast cars weighing less than it, so...

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
What are the mods on the beemers? Any idea on their power level?

SVTSR

Established Member
Video of MHP C63 vs X5M at drag strip in Florida

Looks like the C spun a bit out of the hole.

[youtube_browser]KH5N1qKrU_0[/youtube_browser]

Xx_Black-out

Dilly Dilly
Established Member
I work in the assembly area of the plant that combines the powertrains with the bodies on those X5/X6s
rock.gif
...in the good ole' USA
patriot.gif

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Don't be critical of the BMW brand-name getting beat, bro (seeing that you own a BMW)! The races were bad-ass and I for one love seeing any performance vehicles race one-another, regardless of the vehicle weight or class. If anything, I'd say that the races were a testament to how fast the BMW SUV M-variants can be with such minimal modifications. With that being said, I've seen many videos of the Florida-based RennTech-tuned BMW X5M beating plenty of fast cars weighing less than it, so...

I think you missed my point. It would have been more of an exciting and apples to apples race with the C63 and M5. :)

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
I was surprised how quickly the Jeeps got reeled in by the XM5/6s. Shot out of the hole but by the end of second it was over. Not sure what mods they had but didn't look fair by comparison. I know there are Jeeps that will rip the bumpers off those BMWs, just obviously not those.
yea, that was crazy. those bimmers must come out of the hole soft for that much HP, compared to the way the SRTs just yanked them at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread