MGW Shifter

TRMach1

Established Member
What regular version? Isn't the only one that is being produced for the mt-82 the race spec? With their newest one being the "compact" race spec one?

mattaglover

2011 5.0
Established Member
What regular version? Isn't the only one that is being produced for the mt-82 the race spec? With their newest one being the "compact" race spec one?
Yes the newest one is called a race spec, it cost $470. MGW makes small revisions all the time. The race spec has already had revisions to it and its been out for only a few months now.
I have the one they made right before that. It does not have the transmission mount bar. The race spec was the answer to the blowfish bracket that came out. They offer a buy back on this shifter I am selling to take some cost off of upgrading to the expensive race spec. Last I checked it was like $300 and thats why I am selling it for that. If I am wrong on that correct me and I will adjust my price.

Last edited:

TRMach1

Established Member
Yes the newest one is called a race spec, it cost $470. MGW makes small revisions all the time. The race spec has already had revisions to it and its been out for only a few months now.
I have the one they made right before that. It does not have the transmission mount bar. The race spec was the answer to the blowfish bracket that came out. They offer a buy back on this shifter I am selling to take some cost off of upgrading to the expensive race spec. Last I checked it was like $300 and thats why I am selling it for that. If I am wrong on that correct me and I will adjust my price.

I gotcha, yeah I know which one you're talking about now.

Users who are viewing this thread