MGW Shifter handle questions

03DOHC

Established Member
Now that a few of you guys have had the MGW shifter handle on for a bit, I wanted to ask how the set screws were holding up. Have you guys had any problems with them backing out? Did you have to loctite them in place? And do you still like it?

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I've had mine on for almost a week now and I love it. Not only is it positioned much better it feels nice and crisp. Took it to the track two night ago and shifting was a dream, never missed.

03DOHC

Established Member
Great! I've been considering that shifter handle since postban wrote about it. I'm just afraid the set screws will become loose at the wrong time!

Smrgol

I've had my MGW handle on my '03 since July 7th and it's been perfect. I had this exact same handle on my '99 from November 2001 through July 2002 with no problems either.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
A HA! You are one smart cowboy. I need mine by thurs eve. I am doing the SVTOA event in indy on Friday and want a new handle.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Here is the MGW handle installed in 2nd gear. I positioned the handle all the way out and at about the 7 or 8 o'clock position. You'll see a couple of other MGW products in this pic.

Users who are viewing this thread