MGW Install question

Excessv

Established Member
Hay I just installed my MGW shifter; I pulled a Steeda Tri-Ax the previous owner had installed. Any way from time to time with the Steeda you got feedback or vibrating noise that seemed to be coming from the shifter. I still seem to be getting that same noise but less of it, I am beginning to think it may be the dash around the stereo or the buttons below it. Have any of you had a similar situation. I have some insulation that I may try behind the lower shroud to see if that helps. Any other thinks you guys may have done to reduce the sound?

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Get Cobra bobs double shifter gasket....it will help. It may or may not totally eliminate the vibs but it will help

Excessv

Established Member
I have bob's kit, I just think it's the lower dash rattling.. My wife says it my exhaust :) Bassani X and Borla Stingers... She's so crazy

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
I'm about to upgrade my shifter Monday with the MGW, Cobra bobs gasket, and the ANTIVENOM mod. I'll post back in here if I still have vibe sounds. Sounds like the oval plastic piece or something. I thoughts about making a rubber gasket for that specifically. Hate that pos piece

Users who are viewing this thread