MGW Gen 2 shifter and knob

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
MGW gen 2 shifter. Bought the shifter a couple months back from another forum, seller said it had a couple thousand miles on it. I purchased the knob new from MGW. I never installed it and have decided to sell my car.

$375 shipped and insured FIRM.

Paypal "family and friends" preferred. If paying with "goods and services" it will be another 3%.

I also have a catted H pipe for kooks longtubes, O/R X pipe for factory manifolds, and a JLT CAI for sale. Please see my other ads.

IMG_1350_zpsxzkf6ozd.jpg

Last edited:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
It's the "extended" height one. MGW gave me measurements which I confirmed and they said it was the preferred length option.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Would you be interested in selling the handle/ball locally? Also what do you want for the Metco idler setup?
703-565-8963

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Would you be interested in selling the handle/ball locally? Also what do you want for the Metco idler setup?
703-565-8963

Not interested in splitting the shifter up.

Idler setup $135 shipped or $125 picked up in Front Royal, VA.

Snoopy49

Established Member
If anyone buys this shifter and doesn't like the ball and handle, I have the short handle and black ball with cobra from MGW that I would consider trading. I am not interested in selling.
OP, good luck with your sale.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
If someone wants to buy it and split it up, that's fine. I'm not doing it though, I'm selling as one complete unit. Way too many unreliable people out there to chance being stuck with a knob and handle that might be hard to move otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread