MGW 2-tone Satin A/C knobs pics

Homebrew

Established Member
When I was trying to decide between chrome and satin for my a/c knobs, I searched and searched for pics of them in car to aid in my decision. I wasn't able to find any, but who knows maybe I missed them. At any rate, I wanted to offer others the chance to see what they look like in the car before making their decision. I ended up going with the satin and am pretty happy with the decision. Now if we could find some with pics of the chrome ones mounted, we'd be in business. At any rate here are the pics: I hope others find them usefull.

-Kevin

No Flash:
knobs1.jpg

knobs2.jpg

knobs3.jpg

With Flash:
knobs4.jpg

knobs5.jpg

knobs6.jpg

knobs7.jpg

knobs8.jpg

knobs9.jpg

Last edited:

Mustangous

Established Member
Looks good. Nice touch. I think i like the satin better, havent seen the chrome in person to be 100% but i think the chrome is a little too much bling inside the car. Matches the shifer handle thingy..lol . just my .02

Homebrew

Established Member
Mustangous said:
Looks good. Nice touch. I think i like the satin better, havent seen the chrome in person to be 100% but i think the chrome is a little too much bling inside the car. Matches the shifer handle thingy..lol . just my .02

Thats exactly what I'm thinking as well. I like a little bling, but I think it would be just too much. I would like to see some in car pics of the chrome though. Hopefully someone will post some in the near future.

-Kevin

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
Up until I saw the pics, I would have thought it was too much (ricer touch) bling for the inside. I think it is a nice addition.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Looks pretty good,If they would have had those when I was doing my interior I might have bouhgt them.I didn't really like the shape of any of the billet knobs so I went a differant route I bought a "face plate" to match the gauges and kept the stock controlls...

IMG_0199.jpg

Homebrew

Established Member
I like that face plate. I'd actually consider that if I didn't already have the knobs. I don't think the knobs would go well with a light colored face plated. I don't think there would be enough contrast. On a seperate note, does it bug the hell out of anyone else that the the consoles don't match the dashes in our cars? It bugs me everytime I look at where the console meets the dash. Just one of those things that annoys me.

-Kevin

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Man I never noticed the console/dash not mtaching untill now....lol...and it will bug the crap out of me now!!!....lol

I agree 100% on the knobs/face plate one or the other looks good but the two together would not look right...

Homebrew

Established Member
03cobrablack said:
Man I never noticed the console/dash not mtaching untill now....lol...and it will bug the crap out of me now!!!....lol

I agree 100% on the knobs/face plate one or the other looks good but the two together would not look right...

Oops. Sorry man. I noticed when I was detailing my interior the first time. Bugs the hell out of me now. Would it really have been that hard to match? Or at least get a closer match. It's little things like that, that bug me about ford products. Don't get me wrong, I love ford products, they're all I've ever owned, but the cut corners irritate me. They're just ammunition for the chevy guys.

-Kevin

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Mustangous said:
Is it a cobra thing? not sure what you guys are talking about not matching???

if you look at the picture I posted the you will se a line here the center console and the dash meet, and they are two differant colors.....the center console does match the center "inset" where the radio is though so I guess that's what they were going for..... :shrug:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
like the knobs. What's strange about both of your interiors is that they're exactly opposite. One's dash is darker than the center console and the other car the dash is lighter. Maybe you two should switch center consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread