MG 03 Pics on the Levee

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Had a super nice day and I was off work so took the cobra for a drive down the river road from Baton Rouge to New Orleans. Went to some plantations and had some awsome food. Had the camera so took some pics on the east bank on the way home. Car needs a good detail but they came out alright. Car ran awsome too:banana:

March4011.jpg

March4003.jpg

March4005.jpg

March4006.jpg

March4007.jpg

March4021.jpg

March4019.jpg

March4017.jpg

March4016.jpg

March4015.jpg

March4013.jpg

March4012.jpg

March4010.jpg

And a pile of these for lunch.:beer:

photobucket-4860-1330305519055.jpg

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Good looking car. Need to straighten the pipes out a little from the back. Did you use the stock EGR bracket and modify it to work with the fuel regulator?

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Good looking car. Need to straighten the pipes out a little from the back. Did you use the stock EGR bracket and modify it to work with the fuel regulator?

Thanks:beer: I do need to get the pipes more even but just havent messed with it. EGR bracket has been modified,

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Cool, you wouldn't happen to have a closer pic of the bracket do you? I have the same idea in mind once I receive my Fore regulator :beer:

Did you used to live in IL?

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Cool, you wouldn't happen to have a closer pic of the bracket do you? I have the same idea in mind once I receive my Fore regulator :beer:

Did you used to live in IL?

I can get some pictures. I technically still live in Illinois just been down here working for about 7 months.

Users who are viewing this thread