Mexico Drug War

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Yesterday around 7 A.M. there was a shootout in my little town of San Fernando, Tamaulipas Mexico. One of the cartels rolled up into the town and targeted the police stations and any road block the police set up. They had high powered rifles, grenades and grenade launchers. This is one of the videos shot as they rolled into town

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYWlrfVKR8g"]YouTube- sanferrr.3gp[/nomedia]

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
Yesterday around 7 A.M. there was a shootout in my little town of San Fernando, Tamaulipas Mexico. One of the cartels rolled up into the town and targeted the police stations and any road block the police set up. They had high powered rifles, grenades and grenade launchers. This is one of the videos shot as they rolled into town

YouTube- sanferrr.3gp

right before the hit alot of trux drove by. the hit went down quick just like i knew it would......

i wonder who that was that drove by in the end of the vid?

El Capitan

Last edited:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Actually, they were shooting up the police station and road blocks set up by the police. They were there for two hours.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
este no bueno :nonono:

A guy I know here has a brother that is a police officer over there. They were riding in a police truck when this happened. They were chased by the cartel and stopped somewhere and ran into the woods(high powered rifles vs hand guns= run!). They called a relative to bring them civilian clothes so they can go back into town. I believe this is one of their trucks.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BfASBD9Q7I"]YouTube- Balacera en san Fernando Tamaulipas 31 03 10[/nomedia]

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
They had some nice cars.. You'd think they'd leave their 80000 escalade at home if they were about to get into a friggen gun fight! What idiots!

On a side note.. Shit like this pisses me off. Hope the police forces/army in Mexico fight back and put all these dealers behing bars!

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
They had some nice cars.. You'd think they'd leave their 80000 escalade at home if they were about to get into a friggen gun fight! What idiots!

On a side note.. Shit like this pisses me off. Hope the police forces/army in Mexico fight back and put all these dealers behing bars!

With the amount of money they make off drugs, I don't think they care if their Escalades have a few bullet holes

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
it goes a lot deeper than the cartels fighting the police for being police. the majority of the police are just as crooked as the drug dealers. i work with a guy who was a police officer in mexico, he and his entire family came over a few years ago because they were all targets. its pretty scarey shit when the police are running AWAY, i think a few tanks would do the trick, but the u.s. won't stick their nose in it because they already have their hand in it on the other end.
*puts flame suit on

Users who are viewing this thread