METCO RE-Locat. Brackets

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
Metco LCA re- location brackets .in great condtion asking $60.00 shipped in the lower 48.if u have any questions just pm me.:d andy phone2015 005.jpgandy phone2015 002.jpg

Last edited:

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
What are you looking for trade wise? I have some BMR relocation brackets, brand new P front springs, 55D rear springs, Roush cat back...

I like how the Metco relocation brackets don't hang way down. I'm running stock height, but would like to try a little anti squat...

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I looked on Metco's web site & they say they can only be used with Metco's lower control arm... Are you selling your lowers too?

Speedboosted

Established Member
What are you looking for trade wise? I have some BMR relocation brackets, brand new P front springs, 55D rear springs, Roush cat back...

I like how the Metco relocation brackets don't hang way down. I'm running stock height, but would like to try a little anti squat...

Use the BMR brackets, trust me

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
i have never heard anything about having to use metco LCA only.and have seen cars that are not.most people want the metco relo because they arent bulky like all the others.

Users who are viewing this thread