Metco Pulley Question

laddanator

Established Member
For you guys running a 4lbs lower Metco pulley, what idler pulley (that sits beside the Metco crank pulley) are you using? 90MM or 100MM? I've got the 4lbs lower, with the 100mm Metco idler pulley beside it, and they almost touch each other. Hard to slide the belt in between the 4lbs pulley, and the 100mm pulley as well.

laddanator

Established Member
I have the bigger 6lbs and run all 100mm idlers with zero issues.

It's not really an issue, as much as I wanted to make sure the two pulleys were supposed to be that close to each other. Does your belt slide between your 6lbs pulley, and the 100mm pulley with zero force?

TP 112

Established Member
I run the 4lb lower with the 100mm idler beside it and its very close and the belt is tight sliding between both. But that's where the instructions say to put it and it works great. I have no problems with this combo, its close but no contact at all. Good belt wrap and tightness is key.

laddanator

Established Member

Wow! You must have no lip on the lower 6lbs pulley to slide the belt on with zero force. Lol

I run the 4lb lower with the 100mm idler beside it and its very close and the belt is tight sliding between both. But that's where the instructions say to put it and it works great. I have no problems with this combo, its close but no contact at all. Good belt wrap and tightness is key.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Makes me feel much better!

Users who are viewing this thread