Metco LCA installation

chevellecobra

Established Member
Does anyone have the installation instructions for the Metco LCA's and the instant center brackets? I bought these used a while ago and am trying to install them, but I think some parts are missing. There was no hardware or spacers included.

One issue is that when just trying to install the LCA's and not the brackets there seems to be a lot of space on the differential side between the LCA and the mounting brackets. Should there be spacers or washers on either side? How wide should they be?

Also when I try to install the relocation brackets they do not fit up in between the brackets on the differential. Am I supposed to removed the welded on nut that held the axle weight on? How? I think if I could get the relocation brackets installed then I would not need spacers or washers.

Thanks for your help. (this should not be that hard, but I can not find any info on this)

SSChris NY

Established Member
Give Metco a call and ask for Ron or his Son, they will be more than Happy to help You out with what's needed, tell them Chris from Tri-City Performance sent U there way GL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread