Met up with Taunto last weekend. Took some pics.

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Just sharing some pics I took while at the car show with "Taunto"
Hopefully its safe to post in the GEN2 section since there are some pics of L's :)

Picture112.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture113.jpg

I got my wheels PCd over the winter. They turned out great.

Picture114.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture107.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture084.jpg

These are some of the photos I took.

:beer:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Were you guys about to go 4 wheelin? LOL.. JK, trucks look great, I'm likin that Cervinis hood more and more everytime I see it!

Taunto

Established Member
ya mine needs to be lowered big time. Mat from tecmotions won the 100ft with a 1.89 seconds, in 100ft lol. thats quick. in his lil fox body mustang. lots of nice lookin cars. i got to get my pics devolped and i will load them up

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
oo nice, so he beat out the camaro.
Ya I know, out trucks need to be lowered. Unfortunately I tow a 25' rv occasionally so I can't :(

NSSVT

Established Member
is matt the guy with the silver coupe mustang? i wish i still lived in edmonton with my L. i miss driving it around there since here is very boring.lol your guys trucks look great.

Taunto

Established Member
ay thats him NSSVT. You missed the big car show sunday chris. there was easy 200-300 cars. even a 2009 Audi R8 and a 2007 Austin Martin DB9. im getting my pics devolped tomorrow after work.. so thursday they should be ready to post. I forgot the digital camera for the trip so i bought a cheap disposable camera

Oh and just so everyone knows.. that Elanor thats in the pics... its an actually registered shelby elanor. its no kit car or re-make. its the acutall regitered vehicle. selling for $175 000 any takers lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread