met up with bskin & sil (pics)

bskin38

99L
Established Member
do you know what kind of headlights "bskin (highly modded 99)" has?

they look great
thanks man, i got a cheap set off ebay.
i bought the headlights and corners seperatly. i cant find any links to them seperatly but heres the ones i have. the ones i got were about 100$ cheaper
98,99-02,03 F150 F250 LIGHTNING Headlights Black Corner:eBay Motors (item 300236962152 end time Jul-21-09 10:13:14 PDT)

close, the corners are a lil different. mine dont have the reflector in them. and no problem for helpin you out rich

i would have came and met up with you guys but we got a mean thunder storm and didnt think you all where still going to meet up!!! def next time you guys need some red in that picture!!
ya man, we'll meet up soon. and i said that a few times yesterday, "we need jon here"

i put my HIDS in today 6000k headlights and 3000k yellow fogs
cool, i cant wait to see them. you got the install all figured out alright?

sil1002

Established Member
cool, i cant wait to see them. you got the install all figured out alright?[/QUOTE]

yeah i had one of my buddies help me out with it came out good...by the way i talked to rich and i asked him to pick up that oil sperator and he said no problem and i told him we can install it at his place then go for a cruise..

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
thanks man, i got a cheap set off ebay.
i bought the headlights and corners seperatly. i cant find any links to them seperatly but heres the ones i have. the ones i got were about 100$ cheaper

Thanks man, how is the quality of the lights? Did you ever have problems with any condensation getting into the lenses?

bskin38

99L
Established Member
Thanks man, how is the quality of the lights? Did you ever have problems with any condensation getting into the lenses?

haha i forgot to mention the condensation i got in the corners. i just took them off the truck, dry'd them out, and then siliconed around the whole lens. its water tight now. but you do get what you pay for. i think i only payed like 30 or 40 bucks for them. but other than that the corners are great! and i havent had any problems with the headlights.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
The black "highly modded" L is sweet looking, could stand to lose some of the gauges (gauges are helpful and what not but I think you went alittle crazy) and lower her down some though.

bskin38

99L
Established Member
The black "highly modded" L is sweet looking, could stand to lose some of the gauges (gauges are helpful and what not but I think you went alittle crazy) and lower her down some though.

well i put my truck in shows, so i like all the gauges, even tho one aeroforce can tell me almost all of the other gauges. and lowering the truck is on the to do list, i just dont know how much i wanna go yet.

Users who are viewing this thread