Met some cool golfers on a race track today

GreenSnake

Established Member
I was on what used to be a race track but is now partly surrounded by a golf course. The track( it is actually a county road with lines and a bike lane lol) is usually closed but the gate was open for auto x. I'm creeping down the track so no golfers will get pissed at me when I see three guys at a hole staring at me. I thought they were pissed about my car being loud but they wanted to see me floor it. I thought that was pretty cool.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I'm a huge golfer and I love the sound of GOOD cars going by...

Here's a story....

Me and my fellow car lover are playing 9 close to dark about 2 years ago. We're finishing up on 9 and I've got about a 35' bender for birdie. Anyway, I size it up and just give it a roll hoping toget it close and go home. The ball rolls and from about 10' you hear this odd, but good, sounding vehicle go by, and bam, the ball dops for bird. I scream out a little, 'Ya thats right bitch', To my buddy I go, "did you see that?" He replies, "No, sorry dude, but did you hear that Toureg go by, man that thing sounded sweet."

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
love golf, and always appreciate some car going by the course that sounds badass...

my least favorite (which i tune out) is when the big rigs go by and honk the horn when you're on the down swing.. haha

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
i hate to say it but if anyone claims to be a true car guy, then it is impossible to be a golf lover. I sit at the track all day long and make fun of golfers, its like oil and water, you can't be the same.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
i hate to say it but if anyone claims to be a true car guy, then it is impossible to be a golf lover. I sit at the track all day long and make fun of golfers, its like oil and water, you can't be the same.

Wow.

Here come the COOL guys....:bored:

smashedheadcat

Established Member

If finally got to the point where my car doesn't brake every time I drive it and picked up golf to fill the "time slot" where I would normally be tweaking on the cobra. But...... I've got a built 4r70w and full return fuel system to install/tune and test before Civil Wars in April..... so golf will be on the back burner for awhlie. :beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

No, its the car guys that don't know how to play golf, or have tried and suck at it, that aren't golf lovers. I'm all about cars and I've played golf since I was about 8.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
for my golf buddies, sorry, I am sure this might get the blood boiling. Its all in good fun guys, don't get pissy.:rolling::beer:

572810349_edf8ddef7f_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread