Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier+Marshall 1960Lead Cabinet halfstack setup.

vulk

Established Member
Hey guys. I am posting this on SVTP to see if there is anyone interested. Here is the description and the Craigslist link:

Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Dual Channel/Marshall 1960Lead Cab+Extras

If you are reading this, then you know what this setup is all about. For sale is my Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Solo Head and Marshall 1960Lead Cabinet. Please note that this head is the DUAL channel, not the 3-Channel. The dual channel has been discontinued as far as I know. A lot of people are looking for these heads because of their unique, desirable tone compared to the 3-Channel, both for recording and live shows. The head and cabinet are in excellent condition, and have been used once in a live, mic'ed setup. The rest of its life has been spent in my apartment where the volume never got turned past a 1/10 of a turn. This setup has balls. It gives off a beautiful warm, liquid tone, yet is extremely versatile to play the likes of clean, vintage, chrunch etc. Basically, you have unlimited versatality with this setup in my opinion. Along with the head and cab, I will also be throwing in, at no extra charge, (4) BOSS pedals.

These are the pedals:

-Blues Driver - $120 (Free)
-Phase Shifter - $100 (Free)
-Flanger - $130 (Free)
-Super Octave - $120 (Free)

I will also throw in:

-Korg DTR 1000 Rackmount Digital Tuner -$180 (Free)
-Furman PL-8 Series II Power Conditioner - $130 (Free)
-SKB 4-Case Rackmount - $185 (Free)
-Mesa Boogie Leather Head Cover $-? (Free)
-All the cables and connections that bring it all together.

Total $ Amount of free gear - $965 (Not counting the cables and connections)

Just a quick tip- If you are worried about the fact that it has only 2 channels not 3, use the Blues Driver. along with the clean channel (aka be crystal-clean) on the head walaaa- you have an "in-between" 3rd channel AND that dual channel tone.

So there you have it - a complete setup ready for action. The head and the cabinet ALONE will cost you over $2000 easy, not to mention the 9.25% CA Sales tax. Unfortunately, I do not have any of the receipts for these items, but you may do research on your own on what I am offering. I do not need such a powerful setup anymore, but I am in no hurry to sell either. This setup is ready to go and needs absolutely nothing. Let me know if you have any questions. Serious people only please; No low-ball offers will be acceped. The price is firm.

If you want to talk in person, send me an email with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Cheers :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread