merry Christmas to all

Snoopy49

Established Member
To All My Democrat Friends (both of you)

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great.

Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Zemedici

Established Member

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great.

Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Yessssssssss

Kapy

Established Member

Snoop, what a fantastic job man!

Love it!

Explains everything to the tee!

Merry Christmas man!

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
I would like to take credit for it, but I received it from a friend and I imagine he got it off the internet. But having said that, I still like it.
Merry Christmas to all.

Blackdevil77

Established Member

This was too good, I had to steal it for Facebook lol.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!!

03reptile

Established Member
I've been on this site a good many years and make occasional contributions when I feel the need. Good group of people here and many great ideas and contributions that help us all. Really loved the Democratic wish for a happy holiday!! Great! Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy, accident-free, and healthy New Year!

Users who are viewing this thread