DSC_0037-1.gif

DSC_0036-1.gif

DSC_0027-1.gif

DSC_0026-2.gif

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
I knew I should have washed my car.... :D

Do any of you mind me stealing some pictures for the video i'm making? If all goes well, I should have it completed and uploaded sometime tomorrow (probably later in the day)

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Just got home from a long ass day that started at 6am. The pics look great, and it was awesome to have such a great turnout. The cruise & bs sessions were the best. Can't wait for next time...

Tylerb59

Established Member
Great photos!

It was a great time getting out there for the cruise and special thanks to Marc for hooking me up.

This is an awesome group ...

BigHuge

Big Huge SVT Poster
Established Member
Group 606

What is group 606? Is it horse power?:rockon: If so my new 3.250 pulley should due the trick, right Rick! I have 580 RWHP now. Look like you all had a great time yesterday. Later, Mark.:coolman:

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Video is taking longer than I thought to encode with sufficient quality and low enough size... I'll let it run through the night and if it is good enough, I'll upload it in the morning and let it go while I'm at work.

So far its just a basic vid with nothing special, but it looks like I'll have to break down and buy the book on how to use the software... :(

QUINT

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Wow i missed out for sure. Numbers?

Mine made 270whp (corrected) and made everyone deff doing so hahaah J/K, but I was told that the Tib was pretty loud on the dyno.

Obviously I had the lowest dyno #'s of the day, but had a blast doing so. I also found out that my car is running PIG rich from 5000rpm on and possibly may pick up another 20-30whp with some better tuning. I will definately be back to visit Tim's dyno shop as soon as I can to fine tune my baby.

The highest WHP stang just barely missed hitting 600whp :eek: . I think he got 598 (uncorrected) if I remember right.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
My wife & I had a great time. Great group of guys, good food, and sweet cobras! Wow, what a feeling driving up I-5 with 18 mustangs. Sounded like a jet with the top down. Everyone's Terminators were amazing!

Thanks to Oxford White for the help and congrats on breaking the 600 barrier!:eek:

I was dancing :pepper: all the way home thinking about my 471/468. :burnout:

Time for rear tires and a MAF!!!!:D

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Well I had a good time. Glad to see soo many showed up! Congrats to Dave for posting the number. :bowdown:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Thanks for all the feedback guys! It was definately a blast.

More power soon to come, the 3.25" upper is on order!!

Users who are viewing this thread