Meridian Dyno Day

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
ONEbadmachONE said:
Yeah sorry about the shaky thing. He watched the video and felt really bad when we got home. //:eek:( We woulda had some nice footage of chuck and rick draggin. Oh well, next time right?

Im sure Rick didnt want to see that one again!!! :-D

ONEbadmachONE

Redirect NOS to air vent!
Established Member
Oh yeah, I could definately tell what came from my cam. Although you did a great job of blending it. I was thinking there might be a big discrepency because of 2 totally different cameras but you can't even tell. Also the yellow hood with the shaker tends to give some of it away. LOL .... Anyway, good choice on music, good editing, GOOD VIDEO!!! And thanks for throwing my burnout in there. I was like SWEET! lol ... I just about died laughing at the camaro part. He did pretty good for a chev though really. next time I would REALLY like to get more of the trip there cuz there was some cool stuff on the way.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
ONEbadmachONE said:
Oh yeah, I could definately tell what came from my cam. Although you did a great job of blending it. I was thinking there might be a big discrepency because of 2 totally different cameras but you can't even tell. Also the yellow hood with the shaker tends to give some of it away. LOL .... Anyway, good choice on music, good editing, GOOD VIDEO!!! And thanks for throwing my burnout in there. I was like SWEET! lol ... I just about died laughing at the camaro part. He did pretty good for a chev though really. next time I would REALLY like to get more of the trip there cuz there was some cool stuff on the way.

I know, I left a lot of good stuff on the floor. I could have made the video 15 or 20 minutes long. As it is the video is about 20 meg and the quality is so-so. If anyone that went wants a high quality copy, let me know. I've got the raw footage and the finished vid.

As far as the Camaro goes, if he would have told me his numbers I would have put them up. It just gave me an opportunity to give a jab to the Chevy guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread